We are implementing the following actions to help ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- While this is not a change in our normal process, we want you to be assured we will be cleaning the pretest and exam room and equipment after every patient.
- We will be wiping down common surfaces in the office daily.
- Our staff will wear face masks when interacting with patients.
- We will limit the number of exams we have per hour. Our goal is to keep the number of people in our office to less than 10 at all times.
- We are scheduling glasses and contacts pickups to ensure we will be able to serve you promptly.
- We have removed some seating in our reception area to keep people at least 6 feet away from each other.
- We have placed a blue indicators on the floor so you will know where to stand when you arrive.
- We have eliminated our free coffee bar for the time being.
What we ask from our patients:
- For the protection of our staff and other patients, please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, or if anyone in your household is sick. If you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID 19 in the past two weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
- If possible, please only bring yourself to the exam. If a companion comes with you, they should remain outside, unless it is a parent/guardian or caregiver.
- Please try to complete all paperwork before arriving. Our staff will be calling you prior to your appointment to let you know if any information is needed.
- We ask that parents do not bring children into the office. If the exam is for a child, we ask you do not bring additional children into the office.
- If you are looking for glasses, we request you wait for the assistance from one of our opticians. Our two primary opticians have > 30 years of experience and are wonderful at selecting frames. We would like to limit the handling of frames so we can ensure we clean those being handled.
- If you need to pick up your glasses or contacts, please call to schedule an appointment to do so. Please call or text us when you arrive to allow us to ensure we are ready for you. We will continue to offer free shipping of contacts to your home.